"The cup-shaped glen". The district consists of Glen Quaich to the southeast of Kenmore and Loch Tay which flows into Loch Fruechie and a short stretch of the River Bran east to Amulree.
Pitmackie (formerly part of Kenmore)
Farm at the head of the Glen.
Garbh - "Rough grounds". Farms east of Pitmackie. Wester and Easter.
Ledchroisk / Leachan (formerly part of Weem)
Farms east of Pitmackie on the northside of River Quaich. Leachan corresponds to Easter Ledchroisk. Wester Ledchroisk is halfway between Easter and Pitmackie.
1822-23 Tenants: McTavish and Crerar.
Tir ceirdeach - "Smithy land". Farms east of Garrow on the northside of River Quaich.
Coalvellich (formerly part of Weem)
Farm on the southside of River Quaich across from Tirchardie.
1822-23 Tenants: Geo, McCallum, Alexr. McTavish, Alexr. McGregor, Duncan McTavish (senior), John McGregor, Wm. McFarlane, Wm. Crerar, Duncan McTavish (junior), Donald McTavish, A. Crerar, John McTavish, Donaid Fisher.
Auchancloich (formerly part of Weem)
Farm on the southside of River Quaich across from Shian.
1822-23 Tenants: Archd. Menzies.
Shian (formerly part of Kenmore)
Sìthein - "Fairy knoll". Large farms east of Tirchardie on the northside of River Quaich. Wester and easter.
1822-23 Tenants: West: John Stewart, Dn McLaren, Duncan Anderson, Alexr. Fisher, James McDonald, Christian Stewart, Peter McNaughton, Janet Mclntyre, Donald Cameron, Donald Livingstone. Easter Shian was a separate property; and no list of its tenants is available.
Farm adjacent to the southeast of Shian.
1822-23 Tenants: James Crerar.
Balkelin / Dalkellin
Farm on the west side of the River Quaich across from Turrerich.
Farms southeast of Shian on the northside Loch Freuchie. Wester, easter and proper.
1822-23 Tenants: Wester: Peter Crerar (junior), Widow Crerar, Peter Crerar (senior), Robert Fraser, Peter McTavish, Donald McTavish, Katherine Hay.
Easter: Alexr. McTavish, John Dow (miller), Peter Hay, Duncan McLaren, John McTavish, Robert McLaren, James Stewart, D. McNaughton.
Farm southeast of Turrerich on the eastside Loch Freuchie.
1822-23 Tenants: Charles McGlashan.
Ceann loch - "Head of lake". Farm southeast of Croftnafighag on the eastside Loch Freuchie.
Ceann loch - "Head of lake". Farms on the eastside Loch Freuchie.
Ceann loch - "Head of lake". Farm east of Kinloch on the northside of River Bran.
Loinn mhor - "Big stackyard". Farm southeast of Kinloch on the southside of River Bran.
1822-23 Tenants: Alexr. Stewart, Duncan Stewart.
Farm, lodge and mill on the westside Loch Freuchie.
Farms southeast of Loch Freuchie.
1822-23 Tenants: Donald Menzies, James Cameron, Peter McVichie, James McDonald (smith), Duncan McNaughton, Wm. McGregor, John McNaughton, Donald McNaughton, John McArthur, Widow Menzies, Donald Stewart, Robert McNaughton, Duncan Robertson, Donald Cameron, Andrew Menzies, Widow McGregor, Peter McTavish, Duncan Stewart, John Menzies, Alexr. Anderson, Duncan McLaren, Duncan McVichie, Widow Menzies, Peter McTavish, Wm, Menzies,
Donald McVichie, John McVichie.
Àth Maol Ruibhe - Village east of Kinloch on the River Bran.
1822-23 Tenants: John McLaren.